There are certain wireless devices and accessories we use in our daily routine. Whether it can be the mouse in your computer or wireless headset almost all of them works on Bluetooth. These devices not only clears the clutter from our computer table but also provides the freedom to work anywhere on the go. In case you also like to use Bluetooth devices then you’re well versed with the problems of instant shutdowns.
Due to the lack of charging or low battery, Bluetooth devices can create issues while you’re preparing an urgent presentation. That’s why keeping in mind the problems of all users, Windows 10 has come up with the advance feature which helps users to check the battery levels right inside the settings app.
There’s no need to install any other application as you can track and monitor the battery percentage in Windows 10 with the help of easy guidelines as provided below in this article.
How to Check Bluetooth Devices Battery Level on Windows 10
In order to save the device from instant shut down due to low battery, you can keep checking the battery percentage of multiple Bluetooth devices in Windows 10. Whether it can be your mouse, keyboard or headphone connected to your PC, you don’t need to worry about the battery level and charging status. So stay connected and don’t forget to charge your device after checking the battery level with the help of simple steps as provided below.
- First, you need to open “settings” on your computer. In order to open settings, you can also use a shortcut “Windows Key+I” to access all the options in the settings app.
- Then after you can simply select the “devices” option from the different options which come on your screen.
- Now select “Bluetooth & other devices” from the left panel options you’ll see on your computer screen.
- After that move towards the right side options on your computer screen under “Bluetooth & other devices” option.
- Then you can easily locate all the Bluetooth devices under “mouse, keyboard & pen” option.
- On the right side of all the Bluetooth devices, you can check battery percentage and charging level as well.
- Windows 10 updates the battery percentage in real-time whenever you connect the device with your computer and open this particular page.
The feature is available only for users who have updated their copies of Windows 10 with October 2018 updates. It helps users to check the battery level without disturbing the ongoing work. However, users can only check the battery level of those Bluetooth devices which supports the feature. In case you’re sure about the compatibility of the device yet unable to extract the information, then you can try after updating the drivers of your device or the version of Windows 10.
My name is Jose, 28, California, love to know technology around us. Professionally, I’m a software developer & I like what I do. Learning new technology and using the latest tech gadgets consumes most of my time & budget.