From text message to advance instant messaging apps we use now on a daily basis, our messaging habits changed with times. From texts to images and videos we can now send anything, anytime and anywhere, with the help of the internet and different messaging apps. Apart from messaging, there are different customizable features one can make use of and transform the whole interface of any app.
We all know that Whatsapp is the leading instant messaging app and used by people all over the world. Now Whatsapp users can modify the boring chat background to make it more interesting. While using Whatsapp users can set predefined chat backgrounds and even can download and set a different one as well.
In the absence of dark mode feature in Whatsapp, users can modify the chat background and make it like one. The feature works perfectly fine on Android and iOS which enables users to use it on multiple platforms. If you’re still unaware about the feature then with the help of mentioned below steps you can easily modify the chat background in Whatsapp as per your choice.
Effective Steps to Change the Chat Background of Whatsapp on Android
- First select “Whatsapp” from your device menu and tap to open it.
- After that, you need to open the “menu” option in your android device.
- Then head over to the “settings” option and press to open it.
- Here you’ll find the option “chats” tap on it to open.
- Now select the option “wallpaper” from the list.
- After you tap on “wallpaper” you’ll get three options on your device screen.
- Select the option from where you want to choose the background from “gallery”, “wallpaper library” and “solid color” which comes by default in Whatsapp.
- Just after you select your favorite option, you’ll get a preview. In case you like it tap on the “set” button to make it the default background for all your chats.
- Alternatively, you can change it as per your choice at regular intervals.
Steps to Modify the Chat Background of Whatsapp on iOS
- Simply open “Whatsapp” in your iOS device.
- Then search and find the option “settings”, tap on it to open.
- After that select “chats” option from the list which comes on your screen.
- Then press the option “chat wallpaper” from the drop-down menu.
- Here also just like in Android, you’ll get three options “wallpaper library”, “solid colors” and “photos” respectively.
- Select the option of your choice and choose the new wallpaper image.
- Just after looking at the preview you can simply tap on the “set” button to make it your default chat background.
Users can transform the chat backgrounds of Whatsapp multiple times as per their preference. In order to make Whatsapp more interesting and fun, it is necessary to keep customizing the app. Whether users want to set a personalized image or high-resolution wallpaper they can complete the process after referring some quick steps provided in this article. So, transform the look of all the chats in Whatsapp and let us know your experience.
My name is Jose, 28, California, love to know technology around us. Professionally, I’m a software developer & I like what I do. Learning new technology and using the latest tech gadgets consumes most of my time & budget.